RS-D7RII Optical Digital Reference System Control CD Tuner
True sound perfection.
Our first-class RS-D7RII brings sound perfection to life. It combines sophisticated high-end technologies and the most select materials, featuring specially-designed master clock circuits for even greater sound quality.
With a deep black hairline aluminium finish, the RS-D7II is designed for intelligent and easy system control. It connects perfectly with the RS-A9 digital amplifier or RS-P90 digital preamp.
It is this state-of-the-art combination that makes up our Optical Digital Reference system, which is able to reproduce music as close to the original source as possible. Thanks to the optical digital transmission, music signals are transferred precisely from the control unit to the amplifier.
Finally, every nuance can be heard.
|Tuner||AM, FM (24 pre-set stations)|
|Plays||Your CD collection (including CD-R, CD-RW)|
|Front Panel||Rich black aluminium (motorised and removeable auto-flap)|
|Display Illumination||White OEL|
|Button Illumination||White and red|
|Remote Control||Slide-type (included)|
|Cellular Telephone Auto Muting||Yes|
|Optical Digital In||Yes|
|Optical Digital Out||Yes|
|Bluetooth Ready||Yes, via optional CD-BTB200 adapter|
|Radio Data System (RDS)||Yes|
|Best Stations Memory (BSM)||Yes|
|Auto Alternative Frequency Search||Yes|
|Auto/Manual Frequency Search||Yes|
|CD Player Features||RS-D7RII|
|Disc Title Memory||Yes|
|Last Position Memory||Yes|
|Audio Components||• 70µm thin copper film subtrate for low impedance and large current capacity
• Custom condenser
• High-purity OFC power cable
• Temperature-stable amorphous chocking coil
|Display Off Mode||Yes|
|Source Level Adjuster (SLA)||Yes|
|CD Mechanism||• Highly stable to ensure noise and vibration-free signal processing
• Stable hologram technique and laser diode enables the reading of the most subtle music signals; even after continous reproduction and high heat
• Copper-plated chassis which avoids magnetic-induction noise
• M2052 damping alloy clamper prevents degradation of digital signal by minimising the pick-up control current caused by disc vibration
• High torgue spindle motor stables sound quality
• Hi-bit conversion
|Power Supply Systems||• 3 for the CD mechanism
• 4 for the control/display/tuner